Welcome to my VMware App Volumes series. In this section I will look at different tasks done during operations. I have also added a section about migrating the App Volumes Database to my newly created AlwaysOn SQL Cluster, which I have documented here: Microsoft SQL Server – AlwaysOn SQL Cluster – Setup
- Setup App Volumes Capture VM
- Capture and deploy AppStack
- Upgrade AppStack (Work In Progress)
- Change AppStack (Work In Progress)
- Migrate database to AlwaysOn SQL Cluster
Disclaimer: Every tips/tricks/posting I have published here, is tried and tested in different it-solutions. It is not guaranteed to work everywhere, but is meant as a tip for other users out there. Remember, Google is your friend and don’t be afraid to steal with pride! Feel free to comment below as needed.